High Five for FridayFriday, June 15, 2012
Is it me or are the weeks of my vacation going by way too quickly? Did anyone realize it's the 3rd week of June? Slow your roll summer. (Even though summer doesn't officially begin until the 20th, it's summer in my book).
Anywho, as always on Friday I like to link up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk
1. I've made it to the gym 5 days in a row which is a first for this girl. I don't know where the motivation came from but I pulled myself from my warm bed every morning this week to work on just about every muscle group in my body. All I'm saying is my weekend better be jumping jack free or I may lose it. #feeltheburn.
2. Chris and I are about half way through completing Financial Peace University with Dave Ramsey and it is really starting to make a difference in the way we spend and think about money. I've always been the budget conscious "nerd" while "budget" was a naughty word to my other half. Finally it seems like we are starting to get on the same page when it comes to defining goals, spending our money, and paying debt. Hallelujah!
3. Speaking of my other half - our SIX year anniversary is on Sunday. What the what?! Were going out to din din (Italian! Thank jebus I went to the gym everyday so I can binge on fettuccine alfredo, bread, and wine!) and seeing a movie Saturday night to celebrate.
4. My crafty space has seen some life this week. I finally got my butt in gear and moved my desk upstairs (more on that later) I've been all over Pinterest trying to find some thrifty ways to add some interesting decor to the space.
5. My dad. He is just the most wonderful dad a gal could ask for and I'm so thankful for him and all he has taught me.
Have a great weekend!