February Birchbox

Saturday, February 25, 2012

After a crazy week I am finally unwinding. Every night this week I either had to work late or did something around the house that needed to get finished - grad school projects, parent teacher conferences, and desk painting. But it wasn't all work and no play, I did get a chance to go see The Vow last night with some friends. I had been wanting to see it since I saw the previews and had heard that it was pretty good and overall, not a waste of money but I wish it would have ended differently.

With all the craziness I completely forgot to share my February Birchbox that came almost two weeks ago. Oops!


This month's box, came with one particular interesting product that you can see above, Violent Lips Temporary Lip Tattoos. Can't really say these would be something I would wear to the classroom but definitely a neat idea. Maybe something I would wear on Halloween? I am continually surprised by the quality of the samples I get each month, for instance there were three lip tattoos included in my box. I looked on the Violent Lips website and they sell a pack of three for $15. My Birchbox only cost $10 and still was packed with 4 other samples. Too cool!
 

My favorite sample this month was Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint. I put it on before my foundation and it gave me a really subtle glow and not too sparkly. I think I might make this my first full size product purchase.

Also in the box was a beautyblender, some hair oil (that just sounds weird), and a cute heart shape nail file.

Can't wait for next month as I elected to get the special Teen Vogue Birchbox, hopefully it will be filled with some extra special goodies!

You Might Also Like

0 comments