Almost December

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another year almost come and gone again. It is hard to believe that 2011 will soon come to a close. But before I go into a complete retrospective I should let December actually begin. :)

Recently, I have started reading a new blog called The Small Things and absolutely love it. Kate posts great hair tutorials, beauty tips, clothing ideas, and just general cuteness. Last month, she introduced me to the monthly calendar wallpapers by Smashing Magazine. 30 FREE calendar wallpapers available for every month. They are so beautiful.

This is the one I chose for December.



It makes me think of when your blur your eyes when looking at Christmas light and see all those little round orbs.

Choosing only one desktop was difficult so I think I will have to pick another for my home laptop too!

You should go visit Kate @ The Small Things and check out Smashing Magazine desktops right now, have a great day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments