Fall Classic

Monday, October 31, 2011

It has been really exciting around St. Louis lately. Did you hear? Our St. Louis Cardinals won the World Series! Chris and I were lucky enough to attend Game 2 but weren't lucky enough to see a winner that night :(

Post season baseball has consumed the last month and half of my life and now I feel a little forlorn...like now what am I going to do? Oh I know! Grade the papers I have been avoiding like the plague, clean the house, put away laundry, cook dinner, online class work, basically everything was put on hold during the post season. Oops.

But I don't regret it. It was thrilling to see our team come back and rally so many times. I damn near had a heart attack during Game 6 watching David Freese tie the game in the 9th and win it with that walk off homerun in the 11th.

Chris and I (plus my mom, dad, and sister) went to the celebration parade yesterday for one last hurrah with the team.








I am already looking forward to opening day in April, go Birds!

You Might Also Like

0 comments