Ready, Set, Back to School!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I am exhausted from the first day of school but I wanted to post some pictures on my classroom. It turned out way cuter than anticipated and I think it is mostly because of the freshly painted walls. It is true what they say, a coat of paint can really transform a space.

The view from my desk.

Yes, a wall covered in carpet. Jealous?

Yeah, yeah, yeah...the projection "screen" isn't centered. It is only temporary. My SMART Board will hopefully be in this school year. I used my Cricut to cut "Capable, Curious, Confident" out of vinyl...part of my district vision.

Martha poms!



We are the Owls this year so I made a tree that students will add leaves to throughout the year when they do something outstanding.

My Cricut is awesome!

You Might Also Like

0 comments