Mondays

Monday, August 29, 2011


As I sat down to write a new post, this part from Office Space popped in my head. While I don't think I have a case of the Mondays, I definitely am already ready for this week to be ov-ah!

The house is currently without air and we have been since Friday. A call was put in to the home warranty company but no one can come out until tomorrow. I'm hoping it just needs some freon and we can call it a day. How I wish I majored in heating and cooling or some other house friendly profession. Unfortunately nothing around here needs teaching...

Luckily this week leads to a four day weekend...HOLLA! Well, really it is three days because Friday is professional development but I always count that as a day off when the kids aren't at school. Chris and I are headed to the Cardinal's game on Friday and I am really looking forward to it even though they are 10.5 games out of first. Just excited to spend some time with my man on what looks to be a nice night.

Hope no one else has a case of the Mondays and a great rest of the week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments