Fall Things

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's October already, this year has just about flown by, before you know it, Christmas and NYE will be knocking at our door. I have to say that autumn is quickly become my second favorite time of year (behind summer of course, you just can't beat a three month vacation!) Especially the smells...I love the smell of autumn evenings, there is a crispness in the air that you can just smell. After the sun goes down, I just want to sit outside in a hoodie and light a fire. The smell of a bonfire is just about one of the best scents in the world, that, and pumpkin. I also love dressing a little warmer, cozy sweaters, my Crocs with the fuzzy lining, makes me warm just thinking about it.

Bath & Body Works has this awesome scented pumpkin candle that has been burning in my room for the past couple of nights. It's like autumn in a jar

I just bought this sweater from The Limited, pretty much is going to be my autumn go-to sweater.
How I wish this was a picture of me in my sweater...
 
Here I am talking all about being warm and cozy and it has been over 80 degrees the past couple of days. I am in no hurry for cold, but I'm ready to be warm and cozy on a full-time basis...til about March. It makes me a little nervous that having this mild of weather now is going to make for a bear of a winter, like 20 inches of snowfall or something crazy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments