Flamingo Bowl

Friday, March 19, 2010

Last night we had a fun date night out with our friends Natalie and Joel, we went bowling at Flamingo Bowl on Washington St. It was a mix between a bowling alley and a lounge/bar, decorated like a joint out of the 1930s. I thought it was neat and not too badly priced either...we reserved one lane for $30/hour so it worked out to be about $5 a game (we played three games in two hours).


He is really excited to bowl.
Today is the last official day of my Spring Break....I am by no means ready to go back. Because I got my wisdom teeth out I have literally done nothing but lay around for 7 days, slept til noon everyday, hangout with Chris the whole time, and just not think about school. My to-do list is over a page long and looks like I am leaving it until Sunday night to start on.

Tomorrow night is the John Mayer concert, I am pumped! I think this is going to be the 4th or 5th time I will see him in concert, he is amazing live and really the only performer I will pay to see. My friend Elyse and I are going so it should be a fantastical time, just wish the weather wasn't supposed to get crappy tonight and tomorrow. Have a good weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments