New Car Smell...

Monday, February 15, 2010

I just love the smell of a new car's interior....I have been getting a few good whiffs of that wonderful scent because I just bought 2009 Nissan Altima! Last Saturday I went out to test drive a few cars and lo and behold I made a purchase. I figured I might as well get it out of the way...Lindsey's car (the Sunfire I drove all through high school) is on its' last leg and it is just a matter of time before it bites the dust. I really am in love with my new car it just feels so luxurious, such a smooth ride, everything works like it should...just all around heavenly. I took a picture but due to the ridiculous amounts of snow St. Louis has been receiving lately it looks quite dirty, so here is a stock picture.

All mine!!!

This past week just flew by considering I only worked two days. Monday I had to take off work to go to the dentist...yuck. They told me I must get my wisdom teeth out plus another molar....double yuck. And so I scheduled my surgery for the first day of my spring break....triple yuck. Can you sense the all around yuckiness that is my dental life? So I have got that to look forward to in about a month. Tuesday we had a snow day and then Friday we had a records day because it was the end of the trimester. Tomorrow, we begin our 3rd and final trimester...where has the time gone? I feel like I just met those little guys and gals but it has already been 6 months. I am still on the hunt for a new job but nothing so far...I did find out that I passed my Elementary PRAXIS test with flying colors but that means there has to be elementary openings which there have only been a handful so far.

This past weekend was Valentine's Day, Chris and I's 4th one together. It was nice, we went and stayed downtown and just hung out. Went and walked around Union Station, ate at the Burger Bar at Lumiere (expensive but delicious), and just enjoyed each other's company. Of course he got me some gorgeous roses...which I always love.
This week should be fun...I have dinner with my girlfriends planned on Wednesday which always makes my work day go faster when I have something to look forward to and then before you know it will be the weekend again!


You Might Also Like

0 comments