The Birthday Haul (and Help from Swagbucks)

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

August is a shopping month for me. Every year I try not to go crazy but there is just something about August that makes me go a bit wild in the shopping department. It is just so easy to find great deals and use all of my birthday coupons that just makes me so happy.

I put together a little birthday board to share some of my finds and gifts I received. Chris got me a new pair of tennis shoes that are so comfortable. I'm also loving my purchases from Bare Escentuals - I've been wearing the 5 in 1 Eye Serum on the daily by itself and I just love how bright it makes my eyes look. I didn't think I would like the new liquid foundation after wearing powder for so many years but it is freakin' awesome. It doesn't even feel like liquid on my skin and it covers really well.

My Birthday 2014
Why August is My Favorite Month

As  you might be able to tell - I'm in love with navy blue right now, I just can't get enough. And I'm super pumped to wear that cozy aztec sweater as soon as the weather decides to get a little cooler.

While it looks like I might have gone overboard - I was able to pay for a large part of my shopping spree with Swagbucks! It was my goal this summer to earn enough to be able to shop for myself without feeling guilty. I was able to earn a little over $150 in about 8 weeks by spending about 20 minutes a day clicking around the Swagbucks website and watching videos through the Swagbucks TV app. I cashed my Swagbucks in for the $25 Paypal gift cards which are like cash because they transfer to your bank account. So easy!

My next goal is to bolster my Christmas gift budget through Swagbucks - every little bit helps!

Are you using Swagbucks to help get what you want/need? Or did you shop your heart out in August too? I know material things aren't the most important things in life but a little treat once year always makes me feel good.

August will always be my "treat yo' self" month!


You Might Also Like

0 comments