A Milestone

Monday, December 30, 2013

5 years ago today I started this blog of mine. I really had no specific intentions when I started, just thought it looked like fun and wanted to join in.

It is neat to see how much has changed in the past five years - new jobs, new house, weddings, babies, vacations, and fun with family and friends.



And I can't forget the blog friends I've made - the community of blogging is definitely something I enjoy a lot more than I thought I would. The realization that a few people stop by here and read what's going on is still an odd thought to me but I'm glad for nonetheless.


There were also a few blog bonuses this year too - still can't believe I have a Sleep Number bed, fo' free!


Here's to another year of good times on the blog, cheers!

Sig

You Might Also Like

0 comments