100 Push Ups

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Since I'm not teaching summer school this year - my weeks are rather open, so I've decided that I need a project (or two) to occupy my time.

The first of which - the Push Up Challenge.


The challenge is simple - complete 100 consecutive push ups in six weeks.

For some of you this may be an easy feat, but for me - this is akin to climbing Mount Everest. I have the upper body strength of 90 year old.

I downloaded the 100 Push Ups app to keep track of my progress. Monday was Day 1 and after completing 10 push ups in TOTAL - my arms and chest felt like jello the next day.

And just to keep myself accountable and track my progress, I thought I would post a little video update here and there.

Yes, it's sad. I know.

But hopefully, I will be able to touch my nose to the floor and do more than one push up at a time in just a few short weeks. Here's hoping!

What are you up to this summer? Crossing anything off your life list or completing any challenges?


Sig

You Might Also Like

0 comments