Always on My Mind

Saturday, December 26, 2015

It's been over a year since I've last posted. It's not that I didn't have anything to say. There has been plenty going on. 

I often would think to myself, "This would make a great post."



But I just never sat down to write. To document. To release all the thoughts that consume me on a daily basis.

I'm still reading blogs on a daily basis, even though some of my favorites have moved on. I enjoy the daily peek into other's lives, the crafts, the recipes, the life hacks, the pretty pictures, the success stories, the struggles...I love it all.

And I want to contribute again.

Helene's blog has really re-awakened the blogging spirit in me. While I don't quite think I'm going/ready to quit my job to blog, I definitely feel ready to post semi-regularly and update things around here. I slapped together a new layout today. Things were looking quite dated. Now I have clean, fresh, slate with some new fancy tools to play with.

Overall, it feels exciting again. Could be the new year on the horizon or just the need to feel heard.

Hope you will stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments